[pnpgm] Game Update #47 - File #427 - Tiehul's wagon is inspected

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Mon Nov 2 16:12:35 CET 2009

[due to things Kell would know that I don't know, here is a minor adjustment to my Halloween post.]

Kell still thinks staying off the ship is best for him since the police know about it, but he will not offend Tiehul by asking about another inn.  He'll just stay with the group.  Although he does think having several people on the ship is a good idea.

Kell is thankful for the magic healing offer and is all for it, assuming it will be fairly safe and not attract attention.

[Any Hey, we had to have one Halloween themed post, and what better way than becoming a zombie.  :)  Arawn was just the obvious target. ]