[pnpgm] Game Update #11a - File #137 - Update recap

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue May 26 08:10:05 CEST 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 NPC...................Shu.Yeoh..........Wizard..Normal/Human..Fe
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  Do John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar, 2 Donkeys

  Cover Story Info:
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu as Guard/Archer
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa as Guard
     Fremea               as Noble child    [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan  as Trader
     Unali                as Zhou's wife

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #11a in sequence (file #137)

     Admin Notes: Part 1 of 2

        From Raban: [Re: Actions]
          <Since Fremea wanted the spells done in a more private area I
          assume she wants the results private for now. Raban does not
          care if other know about him since he has exposed a few secrets
          already. But then he does not know just what can be detected and
          could get surprised by it too ;) <So unless Fremea says
          otherwise, secret for mana reading and insight

          <With Arawn it will depend on his scene location etc.
          <Raban offered to cast Insight on others but I do not recall
          much for replies on that? But I may have missed it.
          <So if there were others who wanted to test it, Raban will try.
          Once more privacy is up to them and Raban will try to keep their
          secrets if that is what they want.
        GM: Ack. Most want to be private.  So no one wanted scans but those
            who have already posted so far.