[pnpgm] Game Update #9 - File #112 - Z'leyra pays ship Fares

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Thu May 21 23:28:49 CEST 2009

/
/To Ha"Kell
/
/> Ha'Kell chimes in, "I can teach you both shield and tulwar.  I use those along with my favorite spears."
/
/"If you are giving lessons count me in shield and tulwar are on my list of things to learn"
/

Kell looks Will over again, examining him squarely.  He looks unhappy about something, possibly angry.  Frowning, Kell takes a deep breath and removes his black broad brimmed hat.  He looks at Will again, turns his head away, and paces back and forth.  After pacing several times he stops directly in front of Will.  Looking him square in the eye, jaw visibly tight Kell responds, "Will.    Will.  I've known your type.  The loner, caring about yourself, not knowing how to be a team.  Rogue.  ..." beginning to grin a bit, "Not able to see or take a joke."  Kell is smiling broadly and starting to laugh now, "Of course I can teach you both shield and tulwar!"  Grinning broadly Kell claps Will on the shoulder, hoping he doesn't mind the joke, "I'll teach you all I know and you will soon pass me in skill.  Maybe you can tell me more about yourself and how you arrived in our company while we train."