[pnpgm] From Kell to Kiet and back again

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu May 21 17:07:34 CEST 2009

            Puzzled, Kell asks, "Who is the Her you mention?  The way
        you said Her makes me think she is not the average woman." He
        asks his question to Kiet.

Kiet replaies, "The 'Her' is the second most powerful mage in the Dark Lands...and next in line, therefore, to lead there.  She is a Chaos sorceress who K'iama spends much time and energy avoiding and distracting, and blocking.  Those wards he put up were not only to stop the Gods...but Her as well.  I would not like to be associated with those lands should she and the other Chaos mages take control."