[pnpgm] Game Update #10 - File #118 - A week after travel..

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue May 19 08:52:25 CEST 2009

<Since Fremea wanted the spells done in a more private area I assume she
wants the results private for now. Raban does not care if other know
about him since he has exposed a few secrets already. But then he does
not know just what can be detected and could get surprised by it too ;)
<So unless Fremea says otherwise, secret for mana reading and insight

<With Arawn it will depend on his scene location etc.
<Raban offered to cast Insight on others but I do not recall much for
replies on that? But I may have missed it.
<So if there were others who wanted to test it, Raban will try. Once
more privacy is up to them and Raban will try to keep their secrets if
that is what they want.