[pnpgm] A new game...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon May 18 06:38:39 CEST 2009

    Howdy....

       And now a word from our sponsor...

    This will be the only advertisement I make on this subject.  I
    said I would mention it and I will.  But after this will make
    no public comment on it.  At least in this list.  Can answer
    things in email if needed or shared CC comments.

    There is another P&P pbem out there.  Some may already know it.
    It is run by Lev.  It is a rather interesting game and takes
    a bit of getting used to it.  It started back in april 2008
    till now.  So a bit over a year.

    Lev doesn't have a game website like I do other than archives
    for the list.  He doesn't use maps like i do.  But he is a bit
    into the general scene/update.  He isn't as detailed oriented
    as I am so that can cause some frustrations.  He is more free
    flowing what do you want to do rather than a bit guiding into
    oen path like I am.

    With that knowledge in mind you can check out his game and see
    if you want to join.  For the new folks.  I must admit my
    character has been in 2 combats in one year.  The entire party
    has done basically 2 combats.  Lev seems to be doing the Site
    Book adventures Tower of Mab, Kril and now Temple Kota.
    Sadly my character in both combats was knocked out or taken
    out of play.  So in effect I've not done anything.  First time
    and our only combat in the Tower of Mah adventure I was knocked
    out and then boom the tower was taken down by others.

    Now I was fascinated by snakes so just standing around now.
    So it is a bit frustrating to some degree.  We've jumped months
    at a time with no random encounters so experience is just tossed
    out in one lump sum.

    With that in mind check out the game.  It might be fun for you.

    http://mimesisrpg.com/pipermail/perilouslands_mimesisrpg.com/

    Is the archives page.  Check out some of the old posts. :)

    his email is lev Lafayette <lev at mimesisrpg.com>

    We currently have some players like Chris, John Hooten, Tobie
    and i think Dave? In the game.  They could also give pointers
    and suggestions if it is worth joining or not.

    And now..back to our scheduled program...