[pnpgm] Game Update #9 - File #112 - Z'leyra pays ship Fares

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 01:14:16 CEST 2009

"Mongo would be a good fit," grinning broadly Ha'Kell brings up this Mongo character again.  He always gets a big smile thinking of Mongo.  "You can taylor your own personal Mongo."

Kell would like to be scanned as well, to see what shows and how "bright" he is.

<Raban gave permission for all tests for magic items and innates

<How much detail do you wish put into that? Raban can make his new outfits or I think you offered someone else to do so. I think the role was to be personal bodyguard of a noble with appropriate non ugly appearance. Thus one presentable in 'court' which may need a few things made pretty enough. New decorative gauntlets is likely one of the items needed as his current non magical ones likely show too much wear. Quality leather shirt and pants may be fine? May need a nobles crest? So planning all this needs feedback from those who know Katai and our new nobles.

"Mongo would be a good fit," grinning broadly Ha'Kell brings up this Mongo character again.  He always gets a big smile thinking of Mongo.

Later in a more private location, Raban concentrates for a moment, "Miryan give me the ability to learn more about a person and their magical abilities."
<Insight at max, not resisted by Fremea. Assuming it works he will tell her what he saw. He will of course not resist her tests on him.>

<If I missed anyones interactions with Raban please remind me so I can respond if needed.
<Arawn, I think, was going to try mana reading or other spell on Raban as well? I see he did try mana sensing.