[pnpgm] Kiet talking to Zhao

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri May 15 22:07:47 CEST 2009

Old stuff......

            Kiet speaks up in reply. "Master Zhao, I suspect my skills
        will not serve me well in attacking the Vong, but may be just what
        is needed to protect you.  I do not know if Unali will want this,
        as she will be leading, but I certainly offer to make sure to keep
        you whole.  While my magic may not be able to keep the Vong at bay,
        or harm them extensively, I certainly can use it to make an escape,
        should one be necessary."

            Zhou becomes pale, "wait..you mean I was going to fight the Vong
        too?" He places hand over heart. "I wasn't thinking of that...
        I might be better suited as a ...support person..maybe guarding he
        ship and horses or something like that.  Planning our own escape."
        Color returns to his face. "Yes.  That might do. After all would
        not be good to have the horses hurt."

New stuff....

Kiet says, "Master Zhao, I do not believe anybody expected you to fight or engage the Vong.  I only meant that, for your safety, and with Unali's permission, that I be assigned as your bodyguard once we get within reach of the Vong.  I will, after all, be your servant for the journey, why not the dual role?  If you are asked why a Lemasan servant instead of a Katai one, I can always provide the questioner with my deadliest stare while you suggest to them that I have 'other qualities" you find useful on occasion."