[pnpgm] Kiet replies to some comments

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu May 14 01:07:06 CEST 2009

    From Zhou:    Finally a faint smile snows. "I have learned though not to boast
        so much about foreign places and doing things abroad to folks.
        Best keep my mouth shut from now.  If I live that lesson will be
        in my mind forever."

>From Kiet in response "Master Zhao, I suspect my skills will not serve me well in attacking the Vong, but may be just what is needed to protect you.  I do not know if Unali will want this, as she will be leading, but I certainly offer to make sure to keep you whole.  While my magic may not be able to keep the Vong at bay, or harm them extensively, I certainly can use it to make an escape, should one be necessary."

            Farseeker seems to notice Kiet's lack of weapon training and
        gives the small acrobat some demonstrations of his large great
        sword.  "A real weapon not like most pig stickers.  But your
        ropes seem good as well."

Kiet says, "Thank you  Farseeker, but I think I am going to need the safety of a shield...and while I am capable of wielding such a sword, I believe my interst is in something smaller...like a 'sword' or scimitar...or better yet, a Tulwar!"