[pnpgm] Game Update #7 - File #87 - Party leaves toward ship

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon May 11 22:25:24 CEST 2009

Kiet responds, "Most of my time in Katai has been spent on the coastline
only.  I have not yet travelled to the interior.  I was a crewmember on ship
going from port to port, and then apprentised in one of those ports.  At
least I was able to learn Katai well, and be able to read and write it as
well."

"Imagine what would happen if the Vong tried to usurp a lake with resident
Asrai or Naga!  Ah, I would like to meet a Naga some day.  Perhaps if we
find a Naga we might seek their aid.  One can always hope for such good
fortune."

"Which reminds me...if the Vong do take over a lake, and that lake is the
source of water to a stream or river, they might poison that stream...and
any people, or creatures, dependent on that water may well like to help us."