[pnpgm] Game Update #7 - File #87 - Party leaves toward ship

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Mon May 11 20:31:11 CEST 2009

(I apologize for the delay, but work kicked my butt recently).

Strie'bog seems distant, lost in thought toward the end of the discussions with the High Elder, and during introductions.

As people begin to leave, Strie'bog will approach Z'leyra.

"While I wish to spend time learning the Katai language, there is something I can do that may help in our search.  As I mentioned to the high elder, I can commune with gods regarding places, especially lakes, which carry ancient power.  You may remember when I did this before, and the long periods of deep trance I entered to gain information.  On the boat, I will attempt this, but I will need your help to safeguard my body during this time, and help to keep me alive if the trance lasts too long.  Would you be willing to do this?"

Strie'bog will make sure that he has a map of the Katai lands, and that evening, he will ask people to help him translate names, and then he will spend the rest of the night studying the map, trying to commit as much of it as possible to memory.  As Strie'bog has little in the ways of material possessions, he has little to pack or ready.

The next day, he will approach Will, and with translation help (if needed) Strie'bog says, "I apologize for my rudeness the other day.  I am Strie'bog, and I am pleased to have you as a new companion."