[pnpgm] Greetings to Will

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Thu May 7 00:16:49 CEST 2009

<sorry misposted
<After checking his new sheet I find Raban has Donaran not Xianese,
maybe he has both? But Xian is considered a part of Donara so either works>
<I am still trying to verify Raban's appearance. I am fairly sure I have
the height weight correct at 8' 403 pounds and that the effective build
is correct for a wiry muscled dancer or acrobat, maybe a bit heaver than
that is all and NOT an overly muscled hulk? If so the best approximate I
have currently is 44" waist, 58" chest so he is fairly thin? Raban if
seen at a distance without things to put in in perspective looks pretty
normal. Closer is where his size makes a difference or when next to
other things. Raban is very lean, very limber and far stronger than he
looks.
<And thats the problem... I think he was described as a much heavier
build before? Or was that just perspective?
<Part my own fault is I am tempted to play Hulk too easily. Though the
TV Hulk was not too far off, other versions are way too bulky.
<I need a proper description written up!

Raban smiles, happy to greet someone closer to home, "Will, I speak
Donaran fluently, and a number of others that I need to improve on,
especially Katai. I have not been home in quite some time though so I am
out of practice."