[pnpgm] plan??

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Mon May 4 18:17:36 CEST 2009

Ha'Kell thinks for several minutes, then responds to Z'leyra, "Those are some fine ideas.  Which will we use?  I especially agree with finding out what is detectable and by what means.  We need to plan on being detected at some point, and have our plans ready for when it happens."

"As to magic equipment, a suit of armor would appreciated."  Kell then approaches and continues in private with Z'leyra.