[pnpgm] Game Update #117 - File #666 - Ben'dar's IBT adventures

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Mar 3 05:32:43 CET 2009

<Raban stated desire to learn more Elf Sidh or faerry a while back?>
<As to IBT a lot depends on other characters interactions, so I did not
post anything but the generalities. Raban will entertain somewhere, help
those he can, his usual. If Z is making something for him he may be body
guarding at times. Elsewise trying to learn new magic,  working on his
bow further and such. I have not posted RP on learning new spells since
I know little about the time it takes from a teacher and thus the impact
on their actions. Since Raban would like to learn the Sidh archery
spells he needs to learn Sidh first? So that makes it trickier.>

<
http://web.archive.org/web/20070221211132rn_1/www.funport.net/longshot/pbem/

this may help you?>