[pnpgm] Game Update #15 - File #197 - Party finalizes prep for battle

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:56:24 CEST 2009

Earlier:  Ben'Dar replies to Arawn, "I have considered learning the tongue
of horses before, and while it would be interesting to be able to speak with
them in their own tongue, I train horses for others to use, so I must teach
them to respond to the human tongue.  I think that if I got in the habit of
speaking to them in their own tongue, it would hinder the training
process."  He rubs Tef'wo's nose affectionately.  "Besides, we communicate
very well already."

Ben'Dar sees Kiet moving to try to negotiate with the dragons.  "Hold your
fire, give Kiet a chance to do what he will and get clear!"

Ben'Dar will not fire until it becomes clear that the dragons are intending
to attack.  He will accept flying magic if someone offers, so that he can
get in close with his spear before the dragons reach the ship.  "Those
things will sink the ship if they get too close.  We need a way to keep them
away from the ship!"