[pnpgm] Fw: Update...

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 04:14:33 CEST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: john haight <lithalis at yahoo.com>
To: "Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources)" <mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:14:01 PM
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Update...

To be honest, if the dragons prove to be aggressors (negotiations or divinations should determine this, among other things) I'd rather the group fly out to sea and take the battle to them. If they reach the ship things could go badly. Even if we survive we'll lose much with the ship as well as credible backstory potential when arriving in Katai.