[pnpgm] Update...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon Jun 15 05:50:45 CEST 2009

	Well I was ready to finish the update thursday night when the last minute posts came in (seems to be that way).  Since I got them late in the evening rather than 24 hours ahead of time or so I just didn't have time to finish it.  So no time.  I'm still trying to catch up and coordinate but its difficult.  I'm doing it sequential and it takes alot of coordination.  For example the chit-chat alone takes 2-3 min time BEFORE any actions are taken.  So lots of talking actually is bad for combats like this cause who knows the dragons might be on the ship before the speech is over. :)

Still working on update..we'll see if it gets out normally...lots of actions to take notes and coordinate.  Last week it was simple then it seemed to all change...:<

And this is just a random encounter...hate to see a planned combat....ugh..

Anyway just a heads up.

Stay tuned..no need to reply...:)