[pnpgm] Game Update #14

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 05:10:52 CEST 2009

Kiet turns to Arawn and says (in Katai), "For what I have in mind I believe VERY strongly that it would be quite detrimental to have an Alfar present in the negotiations.  It might easily encourage them to attack even more.  I only know what I have heard from the other sailors in these waters.  The color of the creature is indicative of their alignment leanings.  These are, indeed colored as chaos beasts.  Rumor has it they posess no magic, but great physical power...which is in our favour, but still very dangerous.  Dragons are, after all, supposed to be supremely intelligent, are they not?"

"As for the calling of even larger beasts?  Well, why don't you take that up with the Captain and crew...and see how they receive such joyous news.  Personally I'd rather deal with intelligent creatures."