[pnpgm] Wow

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jun 2 03:43:28 CEST 2009

Come home at 630 have 2 emails and 2 new posts to deal with.  No problem.  Update chance 85% out tonight.
Go eat.  Come back 21 new posts in a n hour's time.  Update chance decreased to 40% for tonight.

Ok.  I did make a mistake thinking Strategically not tactically.  No sense in speculating the speed and distance.  I'll cover the error in the update and give more details.  I will likely only get this update out getting folks in position but still in time.  So stay tuned.  Have to tackle all the new posts.  Not including 8 private emails to reply to before update.

930 now will be up till 3am.  5.5 hours but might not have time to finish update with the last minute posts.

I appreciate it though.  Means folks are paying attention to the Editor's mistakes (Dwarves are so hard to find skilled these days, always wanting to go play in fantasy movies in New zeland for better pay).  So it was their fault not mine of course.  God's don't make mistakes.

Stay tuned...update out tonight..tomorrow...or soon :)

Games
Operational
Director

All complaints should be sent in triplicate form to 121 Crimson Drive, Balance Marshes, upper World.  Attention to 3rd floor Complaints department, Chief is Kabo our resident Soul Daiva.