[pnpgm] Game Update #12 - File #140 - Ship Boredom ends-OOCUnit conversion

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Jun 2 02:13:18 CEST 2009

OOC:
LOL, yes he could Fly as he showed once before.
But then the ship leaves him behind as could the dragons since he cant
fly that fast.
The ships 48' MR is quite fast, few things can go that fast
And he is not so skilled at flying either, nor navigation, so getting
lost would be bad.

Sorry if I made anyone seem inadequate
Raban is competent for a starting character since he was expected to run
with characters that have played for years.
As such I used building rules that sacrificed nearly 300 skill expertise
to aid his starting.
Will Raban regret not having those skills later, very likely?

For a table top game, where things may progress with closer control of
events, I use different methods.
But I do tend to over design things, I at least try to get the maximum
benefits from what the character does have.
And no, I did not fudge any rolls, but I did go with the results and
make the character fit them better.
So we got a 8' 403 pound, 'gorgeous' entertainer who can dance good
enough to make gold pretty much all the time if they would let him.
In PnP anyone that tall is also someone who can take quite a lot of damage.
Mentally, well he did not do so well there..
I think he has been fun so far, our GM has had some fun with him as well