[pnpgm] Game Update #12 - File #140 - Ship Boredom ends - OOCUnit conversion

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:05:15 CEST 2009

OOC:

Not that I want to be discouraging but I just had a discouraging thought and
wanted to share it with the rest of you.  The only thing I see in the
creature list that swims and fits this general description is a Wyrm.  By my
calculations 24 knots is about 48' in game terms.  Wyrm's swim at 16' but
they are chaos oriented and if they were aided by some malicious chaos force
and sent here to attack us with the addition of a friendly current spell
could be traveling at 56' or more.