[pnpgm] Game Update #25 - File #276 - IBT and Cover Story

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 01:16:36 CEST 2009

<OOC - I thought Raban's role was already set a long time ago, that of being Fremea's body guard.>

Fremea walks into the middle of the conversation, having only heard a portion of what was being discussed. "Raban and virgins, doesn't seem like they stay that way for long around him." Just smiling to herself. "I believe that Raban was going to play the much more important role of being my bodyguard. One that would dress well, and be somewhat educated. Since I am technically Katai, though not raised there, I would not have the same thoughts as some of the noble kids. So, that could mean if someone is being beaten or hurt, I can tell my guard to stop it. Then there would not be so many issues with Raban and his beliefs."