[pnpgm] Soul Sight

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Thu Jul 30 17:24:25 CEST 2009

Smiling broadly Kell makes his decision in a flash, "Welcome Whitney."

Kell continues speaking to all who are nearby, "I say we don't throw him to the fishes.  You never know when we may need some books sorted filed," with a smirk.  Ha'Kell rather likes this loud, stand-up-for himself librarian.

Looking Whit directly in his eyes, Kell's blue eyes piercing him, "I am Ha'Kell, also known as Kell.  I'm a trader and merchant, among other things.  You can call me Kell or Ha'Kell, my friends use either."

"I am curious which nation you come from?  I am from Ba'Rual, far to the west of here."

[OOC - trying to get the Thom into the group and into the mission.  Rather than extend it out.  Not sure how to play include him in the Vong mission without taking a leap of faith.]