[pnpgm] Soul Sight

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 02:59:01 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Thomas O. Magann Jr. <
tmagann at earthlink.net> wrote:

>Whitney tries, for the umpteenth time, to shrug, then looks at the sailors,
"Really? I look that dangerous? Libraries attack you folks that much?" He
turns back to Kell

Will says as much as I hate to I can vouch for him though I'm not sure how
much good that will do.

(OOC:  Which reminds me of Z'leyra less than totally tactful offer to cast
Soul Sight on a man restrained by three sailors.)

I had hoped to avoid the topic of how he got on board and where he came from
untill we got to port and could book passage for him.