[pnpgm] Soul Sight

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 29 22:53:38 CEST 2009

>Kell responds, "Where are you from?"

"That's a rather delicate questions in these waters. Frankly, I'm not sure  it's safe to answer. Would you accept the word of someone who knows me, to some degree? If such a person is present on this ship, and willing to discuss enough of his or her own past to acknowledge knowing my bona fides, of course. After all, as has been pointed out, there seems to be rather a lot of secrets between you folks, and I'd hate to inadvertently expose someone who hasn't actually threatened me with harm."

>Turning to Will, "and how did he get on board?"  Back to Whitney, "Unless you care to tell us how you got here?"

Whitney tries, for the umpteenth time, to shrug, then looks at the sailors, "Really? I look that dangerous? Libraries attack you folks that much?" He turns back to Kell, "Let's just say I escaped from the ship that was here recently.And, before you ask, my crime was collecting medicinal herbs too near ignorant villagers."

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.