[pnpgm] Languages, Supernatural, and Chion Speaks!!

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Mon Jul 20 21:04:22 CEST 2009

Ha'Kell ponders this, thoroughly enjoying the discussion.  Wryly he muses, "Does anything out there really care that much if we use their language??  How fragile their egos must be..."  Thinking he and Chion may have more in common than he thought before.

"And does anyone know Hecate?  I'd like to learn that," grinning broadly as he asks.