[pnpgm] msg from Scott via icq

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Jul 17 05:34:25 CEST 2009

ISP is down. May be maintenance or power issues due to storm. Will call
them tomorrow night to check on it if not fixed. No update tonight. But
its not a shock as I suspected I might not have one out tonight anyway
from last update. I can't update website or send out email. I can get
email on my darktech email only at this point tonight.

I am about 60% done with the IBT summary post. I have some homework for
you guys. Zhou will assign cover names and stories, position to folks
who haven't decided. At that time he'll go over Katai customs,
laws..etc.. if there is something in particular you would like asked of
Katai, the mission or such then let me know.
Customs...laws...taboos....how hard working the brothels are..etc...
Those type questions. I can put those in the post and answer them. So
ask away. Just send to the darktech email. Hopefully isp will be back up
soon....

Your GOD (Games Operational Director)