[pnpgm] language learning

j hunter sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jul 14 02:09:38 CEST 2009

   Arawn understood Kiet's reaction. He himself was not prone to passing such knowledge freely but he felt that in this case it was a particularly fitting choice.

   "The teaching of such is not something that I would pass on lightly. You are right about attention, both good and bad, having listened to musings and rants of my family and other gods. I only pass such knowledge on to those I believe will respect its use, indeed I demand it of those who would learn, and who promise not to pass such secrets on.

   But I believe Z'leyra is a good choice. The ways of Cernunnos and basic shamanic principles have much in common. I think she would do good work by it and as a holy woman understand the respect such is due. In truth she already has the friendship of one of Cernunnos's daughters, his grandchild, and his servants, a friendship not lightly given."