[pnpgm] Game Updae #108 - File #602 - Z'leyra comes to ane dn

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 07:23:02 CET 2009

I thought I had voted.

I would prefer that the total value (estimated value?) of the treasure be
calculated, shares divvied up evenly and then we essentially 'purchase' the
items we want to 'claim'.

Kiet will be D-A-double -MNED before he lets one character take the plate
armor that is probably worth more than all the rest put together, and
probably even from their last adventure (even though I don't know that).

DAS/Kiet