[pnpgm] Game Update #107 - File #593 - Z'leyra rejoins Sven

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:25:28 CET 2009

"Before she sits down to have a private conversation with the Seker, "Raban, I am pleased that you want to make sure my safety is taken care of. I can only ask for you to do things. I let you decide at this point, Gods I did not think about, nor do I really care about them, as they seem to play too much in our world already. Do what you feel is the best at this time, I will be busy talking to the Seker."