[pnpgm] Game Update #107 - File #593 - Z'leyra rejoins Sven

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jan 23 22:04:38 CET 2009

Raban sighs, not so happy with what she says. "Frema, if you are really
sure you are safe here, I will do as you request. I am not so sure
others do not know of this place as the followers of the involved gods
may have been told at need. I am fairly sure the gods cannot directly
cause us grief but they can send their followers and some of those would
be bad enough. Maybe this place is protected enough and you are right,
but I still do not like leaving you here."

<if she indicates again that she wants him to go, he will at this point>