[pnpgm] Game Update #106 - File #589 - Someoen dies..

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 19:25:08 CET 2009

   Just wanted to add on here, in case any wonder, I, as a player am not stressing on the armor (though it is nice), but Arawn, the character, has concern and interest in it. The reason behind this is that as an Alfar and as a Druid of the Sidh Gods he sees such an item as a Sidh relic of great significance. As elvish kings wear elvish chainmail he can only wonder at the significance of such armor, especially in combination with the mystery of the dark elves.
   Normally, under most circumstances he follows the Sidh perception on non-sidh holding on to sidh crafted items (that they do not belong in non-sidh hands). With this group, as he generally considers them friends, he does not mind making exceptions and thus would not mind crafting such items for the group, though he would never teach any how to craft them as such is considered very sacred knowledge (the kind that warrants Wild Hunts after such a traitor).
   I'm just posting this here in case anyone is wondering why Arawn would be interested in it and to let any wondering know that, as a player, I understand any reluctance to allow Arawn to wear it.