[pnpgm] Game Update #103 - File #567 - The Seker Thinks..

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:13:22 CET 2009

Fremea thinks about how to convince the Elemental to give a little more time, they certainly will not care about the island falling and destroying anything below. To the Seker, "Stop the island and I will let the others remove everything and get off, then we will figure out how to get you out of here."

To everyone, "I am stopping the island to unload everything and everyone. I will stay here to make sure the island makes it to the water and to get the Seker out of here. I will need to figure out a way to convince the Master Elemental to give a little more time. Arawn, maybe you and Chion should take the Anorwa out of here, by teleport?"