[pnpgm] Oby's offers

dasandersx at comcast.net dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 21:24:05 CET 2009

Kiet would speak with Oby about three items....

"Kind Sir, I was wishing to beg your indulgence about several items we acquired on our short adventure.  I would seek first advice as to how to find out in which languages these books are written?  Further, I humbly ask for advice as to how to identify the signifigance of these uniforms and flag.  Do you know of a scholar with whom I might work to make these determinations.  Thirdly, and last, I seek to know the secret of using the magic power of this sword I have in my posession.  I have little skill with military matters, but I think I may be able to make good use of the magic contained within it.  Might one of your other servants be able to help me with this determination?"

"Finally, Master, how might I make contact with the Vily I encountered on my entry to the Elder's lands and any suggestions you might have for me is seeking such an audience?  While I am not quite ready to seek an audience with her, I must know how best to approach her."