[pnpgm] Speaking of updates...

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 06:22:50 CET 2009

Perhaps it would be helpful to some of us newbies to have us all discuss our histories and skills (and maybe certain magics) on the trip back to the Citadel.  This would help when we make individual decisions as to how best to approach problems.  For instance, I conjured up an illusion fighting image of Sven only to have it dispelled by another players permanent magic item.  Besides the annoyance factor, there's the mana cost factor involved...and us young 'uns don't have mana to waste.

Would anyone agree?