[pnpgm] Travel IBT time...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat Feb 14 01:04:37 CET 2009

    Thanks Kiet you found a extra day!

    So Ma 3, 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 AND 14

        GM: Timeline -
            Ma 3rd - 6 - Travel to Citadel
            Ma 7   -14 - IBT Downtime
            Ma 15      - Meeting with Elder

   Thanks for noticing.  Technically meeting on the 15th.  Since
   I don't know how it will go after that we can do 15 on till
   whenever once we figure out what's going on.  So just for
   now plan 3-14.  almost 2 weeks!

   Tonight is full TV night (9 shows in 4 hours).  So won't get
   much work done tonight.  But character sheets will be sent out
   as soon as I can clean them up and such.  Stay tuned...updates
   will go a bit smaller.  I also frankly have to work out many
   details on #5 :)  How best to kill folks...ruin their day..stuff
   like that normal evil GMs do.

   Once the meeting does happen my website will be cleared.  Adventure
   #3 (still can be accessed via top page link) will go away.  #4
   will go in its place.  #5 will have cleared links for ease of
   reading.  So this is your last month or so to read/review #3.

   Stay tuned for more...

   PS before I forget I did reverse stats for Kiet's MEP/CEP.  Hope
   didn't do others...I'll beat the dwarf in charge of editing later.