[pnpgm] Game Update #112 - File #636 - Party returns to Citadel

jhooten at binary.net jhooten at binary.net
Fri Feb 13 22:48:25 CET 2009

<I do not know what I may have missed. This account gets a lot of spam and
I can only check it unfiltered currently. After I deleted the thousand
(actually more) spam I found some posts.>
<The neb.rr.com account is dead til the bill is paid, its one of the
penalties they use. The binary.net is separate and stays live.>

<Magical healing is fine and worth using as we could get attacked in
route. Though using El0 may be enough to conserve some mana if he is very
low? The Wing will heal him pretty fast anyway, I think?>
<I do not have much access to information on this computer at a friends
house, so I will keep posts simple. Also this is limited to thur-sat. I
may be able to check if I go to office>

<so I will try to respond to some posts>
Raban smiles and answers Arawn, "I would be honored to accept anything you
could make for me, but does that not limit who could enchant it as well?
An Elvish Bow would be a wonderful treasure, but one for my strength is
quite difficult to make and an enchanted one more so. It may require a
metal bow as I have never seen a wooden one of that strength. Ballista use
steel for that."

<I do not think he made it to the next strength boarder yet? Raban is
still short of his maximum(which is fairly close to another boarder?). An
Elvish bow would solve many issues with that since it can be used by
someone of lower strength. Raban the siege engine! Now he just needs that
Sidh Bow Spell for Multiarrows!! >