[pnpgm] Chion's second vote cont'd

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 07:46:31 CET 2009

Arawn listened as the others replied to Kiet's inquiry regarding the armor in silence for some time, allowing the others to finish sharing their thoughts.   "As and alfar and druid ... as the group desires."

Chion replies, "This is the problem. While it is a racial relic for you, it is also a racial relic for humans as well. After all, it is a human who brought you to the place it could be retrieved. It was humans who brought the flying castle to the Dark Lands. It was us in the mortal world who helped. We have the additional problem at this time of not knowing its properties. What if it changes your disposition to match the previous owners? Do we accept that? Do we slay you next?" Chion smiles and rubs his ring, "You see, ancient, unknown artifacts are just that. Survivors of ages past. Some, or even most, have spirits trapped within." He glances at his staff in slight annoyance, the smile disappearing for a second. "I don't think that anyone here wishes you ill. Nor do we want you to be unarmored in upcoming battles. We do hope that you appreciate the effort we have put into helping obtain this invaluable relic. And pray you can see that it is as valuable
 an object in interest to humans as it is to Alfar. Perhaps more so, since it is in the mortal realm when perhaps it should not be. I would say we should examine it further before its use and determination of value. Perhaps it shouldn't be used at all. Perhaps fates have given it to you." Chion smiles at Awarn, checking to see if he is annoyed yet at the way he is talking. "I know we can come to some sort of agreement. It is just a matter of whether we split it into ten pieces for study, or let you wear it until monsters beat it to peices off you."

-Marcel