[pnpgm] Regeneration

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Dec 29 22:00:24 CET 2009

Alex Koponen wrote:
> Z'leyra thanks Arawn "Thank you. I have also studied as a magician.
> Indeed, I already know and have had occasion to use the Elder spell
> Concealing Mist and other Elder and Sidh spells including Healing.
> Yes, Regeneration is another spell I have not yet learned, though hope
> to learn in the not too distant future. I had not mentioned it because
> I am not sure that Raban's spirit would take the stress of such a
> large amount of regeneration as I have been taught that the spell can
> destroy the spirit if the amount of healing is greater than the spirit
> has strength to spare."
<It is good to see someone who knows to look for side effects of spells.
It is so embarrassing to heal someone to death. The new regen is even
more dangerous! But either allows the caster to supply mana in place of
the Enl loss to keep the person alive. So in Raban's case an El0 regen
spell could use hundreds of mana LOL