[pnpgm] Healing Mist?

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 29 09:26:53 CET 2009

Whitney studies the burns over her shoulder while she works, "Regeneration would do it, too, although he wouldn't be doing any... call it craft use... for a few days after. Unforunately, neither is in my skill set. But that's rather a lot of second degree chemical burn damage. If we don't fix him  up good as new before we hit the road, we're going to need to forage him up some chervil. With that much damage, on the road while he's healing, he won't avoid infection any other way. Hell, he may not have that long."

>As Z'leyra does her best to neutralize the acid and to stop the damage
>she asks "The only spell I know of that will heal this much damage is
>Healing Mist...a spell that I do not know. We could rely on normal
>healing, but that would be slow and may leave scars. We could use other
>healing magic once per day, maybe even twice per day, but that , while
>faster, may also leave scars and will take several days at least. Or one
>who knows Healing Mist could cast it and heal Raban completely, likely
>leaving no scars. Anyone planning on casting it?"
>
>"In any event I would like instruction in Healing Mist so that in the
>future I may cast it when needed."

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.