[pnpgm] Healing Mist?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Dec 29 08:24:29 CET 2009

As Z'leyra does her best to neutralize the acid and to stop the damage
she asks "The only spell I know of that will heal this much damage is
Healing Mist...a spell that I do not know. We could rely on normal
healing, but that would be slow and may leave scars. We could use other
healing magic once per day, maybe even twice per day, but that , while
faster, may also leave scars and will take several days at least. Or one
who knows Healing Mist could cast it and heal Raban completely, likely
leaving no scars. Anyone planning on casting it?"

"In any event I would like instruction in Healing Mist so that in the
future I may cast it when needed."