[pnpgm] Game Update #58 - File #514 - Party moves on, Rains move in

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Fri Dec 18 06:58:07 CET 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 NPC...................Shu.Yeoh..........Wizard..Normal/Human..Fe
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  ...Thomas.Magann.........Whitney...........Scholar.Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar, 2 Donkeys

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Shu        aka Shu           as Niece               [HD]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Whitney    aka Whitney       as Herbalist/Tailor    [F]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at cybermax.net

     Game Update #58 in sequence (file #514)

       From Raban: [Re: Actions]
         Raban laughs heartedly, "Tiehul, I can easily earn hundreds of...
         <Obviously a wasted comment as he later discovers>

         <captive related>
         Raban frowns, "Your mother died because your leader fears...

         <stinky stuff>
         Raban smiles at Tiehul, "Thank you for your foresight, anything..

         <Raban almost sounds smart at times. But intellect is not the
         sole criteria for wisdom.>
       GM: Ack.

       From Kell: [Re: Actions]
         Ha'Kell has been very quiet, uncharacteristically so during...

         Walking over to Ben'Dar he gently, dangerously says, "There w...
       GM: Ack.

       From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
         OOC: "beserk froth" - I love it!  lol

         If the horses are healed, Ben'Dar has no problem heading out
         immediately.

         Ben'Dar does not think of the execution of a traitor as "murder" -
         rather, it is simple justice.  On the plains, there are no
         courts, juries, or any of the niceties of civilized society.
         There is only honor.  Traitors have none, so they die.

         However, Ben'Dar has reconsidered slitting the man's throat.
         Instead, he will tie the man's hands together in front of him.
         Then he ties the man's feet together and binds him by his feet
         with a long rope to the back of the wagon so he drags 20-30 feet
         behind it.  During the day, Tef'wo may accidentally step on the
         man every once in awhile as Ben'Dar circles back to the wagon to
         report conditions ahead.
       GM: Ack. Thought it was a good Zen'da descriptive. :) I figured
           you saw it as justice not murder.