[pnpgm] Game Update #57 - File #508 - Confessions & Truths

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 18:30:11 CET 2009

>        From Whitney: [Re: Actions]
>          lost or broken? the difference being recycling the arrowheads
>          into new arrows with some of his blank shafts, given a bit of
>          time next camp.
>
>          If we're in a hurry, when he wakes, Whitney can fix up the horse.
>        GM: Ack. Lost as in gone/broken.  Especially with you firing at
>            point blank. :)  Arrows cheap though so don't panic.

Yes, but bought shafts can't be enchanted, vendors can't be found in the wild, and Whitney has all those tools going to waste. Plus, of course, a skill that needs practiced. Mostly, though, like all his homemade armor and his bow, Whitney still has intentions of enchanting his gear at some point.

So, again, at point blank range, firing down from the wagon, in this case, does "lost" mean broken, with the arrowheads recoverable, or gone in the distance?

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.