[pnpgm] Game Update #56 - File #496 - Monk final combat phases

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Dec 14 23:30:36 CET 2009

After the battle, Unali will kneel down next to Whitney and pat his face
a couple of times to see if he can be woken up quickly. As he doesn't
react, she will say 'Come on, Raban will not like this, the ladies
having to save the men.' and pat him one last time.

She will then drag him to a slightly more comfortable position and stomp
off towards the wagon. She will shout to Zhou 'My dress. It's ruined.
This is all your fault. You made me wear this, then make sure it doesn't
get stained. Where are the servants when you need them. Get out of that
wagon. I need to change. I said out. NOW.' and the tirade goes on and
she doesn't stop for a second to listen to anything he has to say. She
will change to fresh nice clothes and at the first opportunity checks if
the dress can be saved or get two new ones.

--
When the Katai coins are collected, she will suggest they are kept as
party treasure, as we may need some local coins later on.