[pnpgm] Clarification...

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Sat Dec 5 04:27:53 CET 2009

Kiet protect Zhou would help the best by going to the north/right side of the wagon so will move you there after dispatching aurd in front of you or leaving it for a bowman.  Course theres danger in it with the number of men on that side especially if Chion goes down.
Right now would be 3 but if chion goes down 9 I believe.

Raban you have stopped folks from going to the wagon at least 3-4 by sheer presence.  And no since the attack on the wagon (inside not driver) is on the north side and your on the south/left side can't see it so no clue what's going on that side of the wagon.

Ben'dar - I know its frustrating to fall victim.  But it was a well organized plan by the enemy.  Since you saw monks for hours and hours another batch wasn't out of the ordinary.  I did do rolls to see if folks saw weapon bulges or such but none outside got lucky.  The robes were too huge to show any bumps at all.  So had no clue they were bandits till the strip down. :<

Some of the above can be gleamed from the map.  I've not heard reports it can't be read so I assume it is readable.  I do a simple hex ascii map as it is universal that all can read simple ascii set characters.  I would do high end graphics except for 1) can't draw well no art skill and a simple circle could take days :)) 2) updating graphics takes intense time as redoing this , erasing that, changing that. When in ascii it takes like 5 seconds to move a symbol and update coordinates.  So this is why I do the simple maps.  It is far better I believe in just some mental picture of a scene where you have no clue where you are in relation to other things.  I know in email the tabs mess up in some programs so need to view the map on the website as the file there seems to keep them straight. At least for my NS browser.

If it would help read wise to remove the hexes to reduce the map clutter I can do that if folks need.  I juse use the simple hex for scale ala pnp.

Will work on next 2 phases Monday night at 9pm.  It will take 6 hours just for the combat so should just have the time.  Though prep work will be done Sunday night and spell check is required.  So may do some maybe an hour's worth before Monday night.

Things look bad but party is still in good shape. I'll be amazed if no one resorts to magic. :)

A good test of magic withdrawl. :)