[pnpgm] Game Update #31 - File #332 - Merman Combat Ph7-8

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Sat Aug 29 09:57:50 CEST 2009

<Wheeee, Raban is out to See the world but seems unhappy with
accommodations. Travel by Water Spout just is not up to cruise standards.
<Now we may get to see how some rules work I have not looked at
for..well..since the dawn ages of PnP
<If I recall, water is not friendly to start with and water full of
crazy merfolk is likely worse!

<Raban may have to tap his chest again if he goes into water?
<Otherwise if he is under for more than a minute, he may need some help....