[pnpgm] Game Update #30 - File #326 - Merman Combat P5-6 - Kell's response, sleeping, etc

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Tue Aug 25 16:38:44 CEST 2009

Kell normally sleeps in light pants, no shirt.

Since Ha'Kell figures this is an emergency, he'll skip the tulwar, instead rushing jab his helmet on and grabbing two spears and shield since they're in the open and easily accessible.  Then head out.  He'll leave the door open for Squirt, who will do as Squirt does, with an encouraging "Get im Squirt" to the cuddly, cute lil beastie as they exit the room.