[pnpgm] Game Update #28 - File #311 - Danger from the depths

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Aug 14 06:01:43 CEST 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 NPC...................Shu.Yeoh..........Wizard..Normal/Human..Fe
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  -..Thomas.Magann.........Whitney...........Scholar.Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar, 2 Donkeys

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreignter, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Shu        aka Shu           as Niece               [HD]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Noble               [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #28 in sequence (file #311)

        From Whitney: [Re: Actions]
          Re: Roster
          Scholar.  Really

          I thought he did. see below

          Just the spoken ones, at this point?:
          Katai, Marentian, Primal, Sidh, Elf Sidh, Faerry Sidh

          I'd rather use the spell you told everyone I have to learn any,
          though. May as well get the expertise, experiese, and stat
          points. :-)

          Whitney growls under his breath, "Mop, the world was MOP...as
          in swabbing decks? A sailor's main pastime?"

          Whitney gives Zhou with an odd look and speaks a bit slowly, "I
          have

          OOC: and which is why I think Whitney might have Katai-ish eyes.
        GM: Ack. Roster changed.  By saying what you had in languages
            I added it to the language file.  Being new you may not be
            aware I don't award CPs during play but until after the game.
            Its easier to handle it that way.  So stat points are not
            added to stats till AFTER the adventure.  Why would you
            use spell to learn languages you already know? :)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Concerning the serpent...

          Kiet says "I am just glad that Squirt didn't go after...
        GM: Ack. Darn!  That would've been fun the two battling.  Heck.
            Maybe I can still sink the ship!  Thanks for he reminder!