[pnpgm] Game Update #27 - File #304 - Storm ravages ship

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Aug 12 03:26:24 CEST 2009

bonahoom at hotmail.com wrote:
> Fremea sits holding her. She is lucky that it wasn't so bad as it
> could have been and Raban came along to make sure it did not get
> worse. Never had she been in any storm so bad, most of them she grow
> up in, she could still fly high enough or fast enough to get out of.
> This is one she never wants to be in again. Luckily she did not have
> to leave anyone behind. It would not help her to achieve anything at
> this time. "Thank you Raban." she gives him a hug, or something like
> it as he is so big, and she small.
Raban smiles sweetly as he says, "You are quite welcome. You had me very
worried that I would have to try to fly off a sinking ship carrying you
and maybe others. I do not know how well that would have worked since I
have never needed to fly in such a storm. At the best I would have been
completely lost and need to pray for guidance back to land. So it is
fortunate we did not need to try it after all. Maybe it is karma, since
I was going to sink that other ship. Now I know what such a thing feels
like and knowing there is so little you can do is a terrible thing to
face. But I also know I would still consider such an act if it was
needed, does that make me a bad person?"