[pnpgm] Errata

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 17:11:18 CEST 2009

Ah, but I haven't voted yet...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris & Karen Wells
  To: Scott Adams
  Cc: PBEM List
  Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 5:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Errata

  Good to hear that we're all of one mind on the secret vote.

  On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:

    No comment/reply needed.

    Just FYI.  Based on comments forgot to mention it would only be 12 days of IBT so learning seamanship for those newbies isn't gong to be done by storm time.  So novices should remian below.  In fact I will assume all remain below unless stated otherwise in posts.

    Also on the secret vote.  So far so good no desenting votes so far...

    That's all for now...back to normal slacking duties..

  --
  Wells